The J.R.E. Lee Jacksonville Alumni Chapter of the Florida A & M University National Alumni Association is committed to providing scholarships to prospective students of Florida A&M University who might otherwise not have access to attaining their higher education goals.
Applicants must meet the following criteria and All applicants must submit the following documents.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be accepted to attend Florida A & M University as a full time student for the Fall 2020 Semester
2. Applicant must be a high school senior attending school in Clay, Duval, or Nassau counties
3. Applicant must have an unweighted cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above
All applicants must submit the following documents:
1. Applicant must complete the full online application package
2. Applicant must upload a high school transcript reflecting the most recent grading period (at least March 2020). The transcript can be uploaded/email from your high school guidance counselor (COVID-19 Adjustment).
3. Applicant must upload an official Sat and/or ACT score report
4. Applicant must obtain two (2) signed letters of recommendations
One (1) from school official (teacher, principal, guidance counselor, etc.)
One (1) from a member of your community who can provide input on students character, potential for both academic and professional success and should describe their relationship to the student.
5. Applicant must provide a typed essay responding to the following: Articulate the career goals you have established for yourself and your plans to accomplish them. Why are you interested in this career? Give at least one specific example that demonstrates your work ethic/diligence and community service. The response should be typed, a minimum of 1 page (no more than 2 pages), Times New Roman, double spaced, 12 point font.
All completed application packets must be submitted by June 19, 2020.
If you have questions, please contact Jeannette Davis at email@example.com
NEED TO KNOW
FIRST VICE PRESIDENT
SECOND VICE PRESIDENT
Dr. Frank Emanuel
Elder Leroy Hutchins
Dr. Constance Hall